A Healthy Sex Life is Possible at any Age
Sexual health refers to a state of well-being that lets a woman fully participate in and enjoy sexual activity. A range of physical, psychological, interpersonal, and social factors influence a woman’s sexual health.
While sexual wellness may be an issue most women don’t want to talk about, we are open to discuss and offer recommendations and procedures. We promise results in an atmosphere of extreme privacy and confidentiality.
Dr. Kumar is trained with the O-Shot and its protocols. The O-Shot is used to stimulate the female sexual system. Many women will likely experience issues associated with sexual wellness as their bodies change with age. These conditions can have a profound impact on the quality of life. Women who are approaching menopause, dealing directly with menopause or are beyond menopause, will experience some form of Female Sexual Dysfunction ( FSD). Indicators, such as vaginal dryness, reduced ability to achieve or maintain an orgasm, intercourse that is painful, coupled with reduced sexual desire are all common symptoms of FSD. PRP protocols are safe and natural alternatives to surgery and drugs. With few contraindications or negative side effects.
- Procedure with virtually no chance of allergic reaction or rejection
- Non-surgical, virtually no downtime needed
- Improved natural vaginal lubrication
- Great success in treating Dyspareunia ( painful intercourse)
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Tighter introitus
- Strengthen the vaginal wall
- Stronger more pronounced orgasms
- Increased sexual arousal and desire
- Improved arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Smoother skin of the vulva
In addition, Dr. Kumar offers a variety of minimally invasive treatments using advanced technologies:
- Sound Lounge
- Vasper System
- Medical Acupuncture
- IV Therapy & Vitamin Boosts
- Peptide Therapy
- Brain Restoration + (NAD)
- Hormone Therapy