Alternative solutions to help overcome insomnia for a better night’s rest
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. There are two types of insomnia, primary insomnia, and secondary insomnia.
Primary Insomnia: Sleep problems that are not directly associated with other conditions or problems
Secondary Insomnia: Sleep problems because of an external factor such as a health condition (like asthma, depression, arthritis, cancer or heartburn); pain; medication they are taking, or substances they are using such as alcohol.
Symptoms of Insomnia:
- Sleeping during the day
- General Tiredness
- Problems with Concentration or memory
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Waking up often during the night and trouble falling back to sleep
- Waking up too early in the morning
- Feeling tired upon waking
If you are interested in learning about the following treatment options for insomnia, contact our office to book a consultation.
- IV Therapy & Vitamin Boosts
- Vasper System
- Sound Lounge
- Medical Acupuncture
- Brain Restoration + (NAD)
- Brain Regen